Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog's Day











The Yahoo Messenger Pingbox is not working & I am just mad I cannot figure it out.

Dan the Cat Man saw his shadow today but no one asked him what he thought of winter and the doom of 6 more weeks of it! As you can see in the picture Dan is in prayer in the window asking that no more ice is bestowed on Texas. Looks like ice behind him but it is just the sunshine outside. He was soaking it up today.
Still working on my many projects and did not get out today. Tomorrow I have a procedure done where I have a probe in my nose of 24 hours. YUCK and can you say it with me?? It will test for reflux in to my Eustation Tubes. Something has to cure these crickets & buzzing I hear in my ears all the time!
OK so the 3D Chuck tonight was pitiful. The glasses were not well made and it gave me a headache. I wish I had kept my movie theater glasses. The show was sorta dumb too. I should have known it would be.
Heroes....nutty to you this year? I just didn't get it like I normally do. A fun show like Pushing Daisies is not coming back and all of these weird shows are still around.
OK enough for tonight. I need to finish up Ed's personal badge in Pogo.
Be well & blessed.

No comments: