Friday, February 19, 2016

Hair story continues

The construction continues this week inside my home. Yesterday the ceilings were replaced. Today the painter is here. The kitchen is getting a new white coat of paint and I will be able to put the new colors in there. 
Now my hair. I am so happy with how healthy it is looking. Getting to the blog, has been a challenge. 



This is all with no shampoo. I am planning to visit the shampoo isle and read the ingredients in the new L'Oreal oil shampoo. If it is natural, I may use tiny amounts 1nc a week. 😱😱 yes I have thought about the sudsy. I miss that. What do you think about the look of my hair? I love it. 
The color is back to its sassiness. The look is less frizzy, more bouncy & easy to style. The redness is back!! I love that because it had started to look dull and lifeless. 
One other honorable mention:
My latest baby quilt : 
No pattern, just made up from a picture I saw. The little baby girl came way to early but is doing so good. She is a doll. 

Welcome to the world 
Hannah Ruth Horn
The mommy will see it tomorrow so it 8s OK to post today. She won't see this. LOL I am finishing up the finger work and top quilting. OK back to it. Have a great day!! 

No comments: