Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Teach an Old Blog New Tricks


I have been back from vacation for a while but just have not taken the time to write in my blog. I have started a pair of socks for my grandson, made a hat for my niece, and even made a holder for my MP3 player. I finished my project bag made from the brown Sensao yarn. Will get you a picture of all soon. The dishrag Tag is finished. I knitted mine in 3 &1/2 hrs which made me very proud. My team did not win, but we had a lot of fun. The picture today is of the Rocky Mnts in the Estes Park area. We had so much fun. If I could afford to live in the high country, I would move today. I don't mind the thin air or the heights. Matter of fact my soul lives in the mountains. My second image is an Aspen Eye. For some reason, many of the knots on an Aspen tree look like eyes. Creepy huh? I found them to be beautiful and as if the wood fairies were watching out for us.
There will be more updates as I can get to them. Blessings to you all and may peace guide your actions always.

No comments: