Monday, October 6, 2008

Kendall's Daisy Hat



I finally finished the hat I designed. *pat on my back* It is a gift to Kendall born out of no project on Yarn Shop night. I borrowed a crochet hook and bought some clearance yarn and just started to crochet. The pictures are not so good for inside pix, but the hat is a light lavender. It is made of a soft yarn for which I cannot remember the name of right now. Nice huh? It is late and I just suffered some serious computer issues. Maybe I will write out the pattern some day and offer it up for anyone who might read this. I suspect no one does, but I do a lot of talking to myself anyway so....what the hey...lol! I hope Kendall loves it as much as I loved making it for her.
Blessings and peace to you always!


PS.......the yarn is Sirdar "Snuggly" DK

2 comments:

Annet said...

You made a lovely flower on that hat!

Angelictoo said...

Thank you so much! I could not find one that I liked enough for this special hat so....I used several patterns from other places and made my own. I will post the pattern very soon. Again....Thank You so much!