Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Week after Zoe

I turned over Zoe to her owner like a responsible adult. I missed her but it was the right thing to do. Today, she was back. I took care of her until Ed got home. She got out but came right back to my door. Well, she got out again and ran up the street. We looked for her but she was gone. Later a couple came walking down the street and had Zoe. We pointed out her home and they turned her over to them. A bit over an hour later, she was barking at my door. I am torn as to what to do. She was almost hit by 3 cars today. I was screaming trying to get her out of the street. I feel like I care more about her than her owners care.
Moral dilemma.
What would you do?
*sob*

1 comment:

Knittin Kudzu said...

Howdy Katherine! Wow, you were so sweet to rescue Zoe and now your heart has been stolen. What a sweet little face Zoe has! It would be tempting to keep her.

Hope all is well with you since DISH RAG TAG! I have just been tagged and am now tagging others. I had fun with the questions...so tag you are it.

Good luck with Zoe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings, Sandy