Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wine, Women & Wool Thursday




These pictures are of the suspension in Charleston, SC. This is just part of my pix from my trip. This was the most beautiful bridge I have seen in a long time. I had a fabulous time tonight. I think I split a gut laughing with the ladies. I enjoy this night of the week so much. It is dependable and I feel at home with them. They get me. Doesn't that just mean everything in the world???
On the Hook today: the wrap I am knitting (I need it right now it is cold in here), a crochet section for Warm up America, a pet cozy for the animal shelter.....see a theme here? I am cold and making things to warm up others...LOL
I also have a sock on the needles for me and ready to turn and make the heel. Pray for me!!!
I would like to share a funny with you. I put a lot of my stash into space bags for the move across town. they were packed into the car tonight for Ed to unload at our house. I could hear the air going back into one of the bags as if the seal was broken. In the car, the bag letting air in was making the other bag rise up as we drove. It could be scary. Ed says they both taking on air at the house. I guess I vac them both down again when I get over there. The shoe rack went over tonight. That is a huge deal for me. I will be using a hanging organizer in my closet I think for my shoes but we shall see. OK I am off to get warm and maybe do some hooking.
PS.....the name of my blog is offensive to my freecycle group. I cannot imagine why!!! They must be really boring...LOL Just kidding...I love that group.
Be well!!!!!

No comments: