Friday, January 11, 2008

Questionaire 4 dishcloth swap

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? both

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? I have used all kinds & sizes, no preference

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? I usually use any type I find
Is there any that you've been wanting to try? not really anything is ok

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? I am moving so my new kitchen is not decorated yet. I tend to use different colors so for now do not try to match...lol

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? I love soft greens, rose, purple and coral
Least favorite? black and neon colors

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? LOVE it!!

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? I craft

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Dark Chocolate

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? All 3

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Germany & Bavaria tour around and see the sites and of course eat the foods

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? I cannot have anything marked as sugar free...I cannot tolerate the artificial sweeteners

No comments: