Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Worst Day yet!

On the brink of exhaustion, and no longer strong enough to be tired, I finally saw the nurse today who has started me back on the road to feeling fabulous. I have coughed so much I am weak. No sleep and this new low calorie intake altogether, have just left me weak. So weak is my word of the day. I drove myself to the doc's office and barely made it inside and back to my car. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up cough medicine and that was like hiking a mountain. Then the snow started before I got home. I came straight in and took meds and went to bed. I feel better now, but I did not think I would make this day sane.
The coughing has eased up and the nurse says my lungs are moving air really well with minimal wheeze. No fever, good BP and overall good vitals, so what the heck is the matter??? I bet sinus.
I upped my protein today and will try to let that give me more energy as I get through this stage. Now off to sit in the bed, knit & watch TV...I got in my exercise for the day!!!!!
Be blessed and be well!!!!

PS....it is snowing in Fort Worth AGAIN!!!!!

No comments: