Thursday, December 31, 2009

Life turns on a Dime

My goodness how quickly things can change! I am feeling 100% better! I was able to see my nurse and get some help with my illness. I took Mucinex and cough syrup and I can say I feel like a new woman. Ed & I got out last night and took a small walk. That felt good. I didn't go far, but it was far enough. Today I am going to try & catch up on laundry. I hate doing it, but it is so far behind, I cannot think beyond that!
Happy Birthday to my friend Linda and to John Denver. I miss his music so very much. When I need a lift or when I need inspiration, he always touches me.
So another year comes to a close. I plan on making 2010 my year for greatness. I intend to work on my health issues, and organizing my life a bit. I have too much stuff and need to off load a lot of baggage. I want to serve others more in some way and help where I can.
This year it will not be about my weight. That is under control. Eat to live not live to eat. Time to stop using food as some sort of social mortar.
I hope everyone has a great year and achieves everything they desire.
Be well & Be Blessed!

No comments: