Thursday, December 3, 2009

I turned 50!!!






OK our vacation was great!!! I was able to spend time with my parents and other wonderful family members and catch up with those I seldom see. The trip itself was a fabulous chance to catch up with my daughter and just chat, laugh and cry. Girl stuff. Great times! On the way home (and this can only happen to the Hite women) I was stopped for speeding. I was blessed that I only received a sealt belt citation and it wont hurt my record. Not but about 2 or 3 hours later, Brandy was stopped too....speeding. She got a warning. This is what living a good clean life does for you!!! I recommend it to everyone!
OK so I had my birthday on Nov 17th and I turned 50. I will be getting a tattoo very soon. that is my gift from Brandy. I hope I like it when done...lol Being 50 is no different than 49...good for me!!
Today's pictures are of my daughter at Pretty Place, SC. enjoy!!!

No comments: