Friday, July 3, 2009

One glove down one to go!



Ok so I was supposed to snap a picture of the finished glove and post it here 2 days ago. I took out my camera to take said picture and the battery was dead. I have yet to find the charger and so I snapped a picture with my phone. This is a gift so I wont spoil it for the recipient, but it is my first successful cable knit project! The pattern was shared by a friend so I cannot post it here, but will ask if I can link to it just in case someone wants to try it. I had this made to the thumb gussett once and had to frog it back to the cast on knot because I had it all wrong. Man that stinks!!!!
I hope you enjoy this one! Let me know!

My deepest sympathies go out to my friend Elanor at the loss of her dear husband on Friday. I know her heart ache and I know the journey ahead will be a tough one. I have been here & I know.

Be well & be blessed!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my gloves and so does everyone I show them to! Thanks Mom. Really need them right now too with temps in the teens! Love you.