Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cat Man


Some days it is all about Ed. Today it has been all about me. Dan The Cat Man has been right up my hiney all day. Wanting to be next to me or at least in the same room. Today he was even in the bathroom the entire time I was in the shower. He sang out his crazy meow and I had to assure him I was in there (twice) and had not left him. I get home tonight from the fiber get together, and he is in my chair. I of course have to encourage him to get out of my chair and he starts his hollering. Then comes back and settles next to me on a pillow next to my chair. His left eye is a bit goopy, but he seems ok. Maybe today is just my day for him to be wanting Mom. To be nearly 22 years old, he is looking pretty good!

Today's meet up was a lot of fun. I worked on my hat pattern and Heidi fixed my mistake in my secret project. Thanks Heidi!! Lots of laughs, and always good times. I hate to leave. We need a weekend day when we can all just get together and laugh longer!

No comments: