Sunday, April 13, 2008

Facebook Fun

Ok so here goes. I am on Facebook and enjoy PackRat and now building houses. If you want to come join me, here is the link for building houses:
http://facebook.frozenbear.com/r/?app=fbhomes&source=603484009_user
If you want to join PackRat (trading cards for grownups) you must be my friend on facebook and join packrat....join through me and I get points!!!! So you can leave your ID name in a comment here and I will add you as my friend and help you get started. It is more fun than a barrel of monkeys so come join me!!!
Be well & give peace a chance.

2 comments:

Debi said...

So, trying to suck more people into the abyss that is PackRat huh? Just kidding, it is way too fun (most of the time)! But powerfully addictive. Take heed people ...

Angelictoo said...

Yes doing what I can to have more friends LOL!!!