Friday, August 2, 2013

WEEK 18

This has to be my favorite cloth. I am so proud of me and my new found perfections with knitting. I know how to correct my mistakes, how to correctly make the stitches the way I knit and I learn every time I knit. If you have not yet joined this Dishcloth challenge, join in now. You can catch up. It is a small, portable craft you can learn something new and finish anywhere. 
I am working on a way to knit in the pool and then life will be perfect!!!


This is so much prettier in person but I love it!! The stitch pattern is easy to follow and it works up quick. It would make a pretty scarf. You can find the free pattern HERE.

I am on the colonoscopy diet again. UGH. I am not sure if I will lose weight, but I will surely lose water weight!!! I know it is better to have a procedure than to die of cancer, but it sucks to go through all of this.

I am ready to hit the pool. Relaxing in the water really does make me feel more human. It is 103 degrees here and I need a dip. If I could knit in the pool, I would never leave!!!
Many blessing in your life and keep on believing!!!

No comments: