Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rocky Mountain High and Cooler Weather

We enjoyed our trip to CO. A visit to the John Denver Sanctuary and then the Denver area was more than I could expect. Visiting family is always nice. I had a chance to go into the mountains (RMNP) several times and the cool weather was great!!! It is now nice and cool here in North Texas too.
I have used my purse for a few weeks now and I am loving it. I need to charge up the camera and then I will get those pictures. Anyone out there working on a knit or crochet project??? What are you making? I am making baby things for my niece in SA, TX. I hope I get them finished. I have good intentions O;)
Off to knit. Many Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Said.
Good post deserve more recognition.
don't forget there are ways where you can get hundreds of subscribers to your blog :)
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com