Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I need to blog more often!



I had a wonderful picture to share with you and I accidentally deleted it. I am heart sick. It was quite funny. Oh well on to other matters. It has been a while since I blogged. I just cant seem to make it a priority. I have a picture of my newest knitted dishcloths.The red, white & blue one has a tulip design in it (photos dont do justice) and the yellow one has a baking theme on it. These came from KAL in a group I am in. If you are interested in the group/patterns let me know. I just love dishcloths.I could make a hundred of them and may end up that way.
I am making strides in getting my house organized and things given away to freecyclers. I like that the things get new homes. It makes me feel more green.Look up the organization in your area it is a great way to pass along old items that may be treasures to others.
OK I am whipped from a long day of cleaning house. I am off to crochet and cook supper. Peace and many blessings to you all.

No comments: