Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Long time no see. I have been busy with real life and sometimes that takes priority. No problem though...I like a bit of reality in this crazy fend for yourself world. The picture to the left is a hedge near my home. I feel like this bush many times and just laughed so hard I had to share.
What had been going on? I have been knitting, crochet, cleaning house & emptying boxes and sorting my art supplies. I am trying to get down to the bare bones on some of my craft stuff. So hard. There are so many things I enjoy.
I have been also playing a lot of hours in Pack Rat. We finally got a lawnmower that will work and I lost 3 to 5 trees in the ordeal. I should have marked them better when Ed planted.
Speaking of plants, one of my Valentine roses bloomed in time for Mother's day. It is a pink beauty and smells like a wonderful old rose (not the phony ones today with no scent). I also had great luck with my Moon Flower.
I included pix pf those too. I will be getting back to my picture taking as I have missed it so much.
Nothing else exciting going on here & I like it that way. Happy Mother's day to all Moms and I hope it was a great one!!!
Be well & Peace to you all

No comments: