Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Year Starts for me!



My New Year started on Dec 23, 2009. Forever a date of my rebirth and joy. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery and am doing FABULOUS!!!!!! I can barely get in 300 calories a day and feel no hunger, no pain and no deprivation. One thing that is making my life miserable is COUGHING! UGH UGH UGH!!!!! It hurts and I can get no relief. Cough syrups have alcohol in them and I can no longer have any alcohol of any kind. *sigh* I have some good medicinal stuff here too!!! I feel like I eat all day long. At times it is a chore to eat and I hate that, but the rewards will be great. I lost 28 pounds before surgery & my beginning weight will always in my mind include that 28 pounds. I have no intention of stating my beginning weight anywhere but I will try to post progress.
Now on to the photos here. I caught Gizmo in the dryer while I was doing laundry. What a character! Of course he made a quick exit. He is crazy but we love them somehow! Enjoy!
PS...I need to get back to crafting because my mind is bored. I have so many projects I don't know what to do O:P
Be Blessed & Be Well

No comments: